To complete our innovative solutions in the field of measurement instrumentation S.E.A. develops and produces certified electronic components.
Information about electronic test applications is given here...
Applications for the Electronics Sector
The electronics sector is one of our main fields of activity. Some projects and OEM developments for this area are described in the following:
- Development test system for steering column modulesFiber optics
- Test of fiber optics components
- Control of laser welding facilities for electronic semiconductor components
Some applications contain the development of turn key solutions:
- Logical development tests of wireless communication components
- IVL-characterization of optical light emitted diodes (OLEDs)
S.E.A. develops small batches of test systems. These also include mechanical components as feeding, fittings for contacting, or motion systems for sensors or the DUTs.
Our Engineers and Scientists support the development of your test methods and create the required measurement equipment.
If you have a topic around electronics development or if you need more information about our reference projects, please contact us.
TM[CompactRIO,LabVIEW] is a trademark of National Instruments. Neither [S.E.A.], nor any software programs or other goods or services offered by [S.E.A.], are affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by National Instruments.