Localization Toolkit 2 for LabVIEW
For users of LabVIEW version 2009 is the LTK 2 version available.
More informationen, a link to our shop and a free demo version you can get here.
Certified LabVIEW Development
as a long term National Instruments Alliance partner S.E.A. generates software solutions basing on LabVIEW. more...
Please get more information about our business activities. Search for industry, application or products in our projects database.
The Localization Toolkit for LabVIEW allows world wide usage of your software:
- display user interfaces in any language
- switch between font size and font type
- switch between languages with same code page on the fly
For the user...
the advantage is to accomodate software interfaces easily to his habits. The software can be switched while running without a change of program code, this feature includes also multi byte languages (e.g. Chinese). Font type and font size can also be changed.
For the programmer...
the Localization Toolkit for LabVIEWTM appears as a function palette. The package includes an installer for the LabVIEW palette and programming examples. The language information is independent from LabVIEW code. Language information is stored in ASCII format and can be edited by standard tools as Notepad or Microsoft Excel - even by the end user.
Please use the opportunity to download the free demo version.
- The LabVIEW functions palette LTK (API)
- the editor tool
- the definition tool
- the extractor tool
- the wizard for the execution of translations and adaptations
The Localization Toolkit (LTK) for LabVIEWTM is a software addon for National Instruments LabVIEW. The toolkit enables you to translate front panel objects as VI titles and menus, header and labels with all their characterizations. The adaptation of indicators and controls in interlaced arrays, clusters and tab controls is supported.
VI examples are included.
- LTK is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux.
- NI LabVIEW Full Development System for Windows Versions 8.0 to 8.6.
The toolkit includes
- an editor to define the localization
- a wizard to create language files and translation tables
- an extractor tool to generate language files from the translation table
- a function library for LabVIEW programming
A response to support inquiries within 2 business days.
For access to all downloadable files please register and log in.
Please use the opportunity to download the evaluation version of the Localization Toolkit. This version offers full functionality but can only be used for evaluation purposes.
For pricing information please refer to our shop.
To download the file please register and log in.
If you are interested in a purchase of the LTK software, here is a direct link to our shop.