SEA cRIO Products:
- SEA cRIO GSM Mobile Modul
- SEA cRIO GXXX Mobile Modul
- SEA cRIO Gxxx 3G Mobile Modul
- SEA cRIO GPS Mobile Modul
- SEA cRIO GPSIB Mobile Modul
- SEA cRIO WLAN Modul
- SEA cRIO EnDat Modul
- SEA cRIO LIN Modul
- SEA cRIO Display Modul
- SEA cRIO ARINC 429-81 Modul
New: SEA 9521 BiSS Interface Module for CompactRIO
offers the opportunity to transfer position data and also digital sensor information like current temperature or serial number etc.
- Galvanic isolation to the CompactRIO Chassis
- BiSS clock rates of up to 8MHz
- Up to 3 BiSS-C Interfaces per module
- BiSS standard is electrically compatible to the SSI standard
- Sensor supply with 5V/350mA per sensor
- FPGA Software driver functions available for LabVIEW 2011 or higher
The new generation of SEAs cRIO GPS and cRIO 3G modules support satellite based differential GPS (S-DGPS). The modules can use the GPS correction data from various satellite correction services:
- WAAS for North America
- MSAS for Asia
- GAGAN for India
- EGNOS for Europe.
The National Instruments CompactRIO
programmable automation controller (PAC) is a low-cost reconfigurable control and acquisition system designed for applications that require high performance and reliability. The system combines an open embedded architecture with small size, extreme ruggedness, and hot-swappable industrial I/O modules.
NI CompactRIO is powered by reconfigurable I/O (RIO) FPGA technology.
SEA cRIO Accessories
To operate National Instruments CompactRIOTM systems remotely, the SEA cRIO module series has been developed. It allows remote data acquisition and remote supply with parameters and even software. SEA cRIO modules offer:
- interfaces for wireless communication
- position and time determination (GPS)
- communication with position sensors and
- bus systems (LIN-Bus).
An extended CompactRIO system is qualified as high end realtime platform for mobile or stationary use in industrial environments.
Mobile applications or systems with CompactRIO can be run in remote environments without electricity, e. g. with solar cells. Fast analog or digital signals are acquired, calibrated, and online processed by powerful data acquisition modules. Communication with external systems is done via bus interfaces, e.g. CAN, LIN, ProfiBUS. Data is automatically evaluated and stored on a semiconductor memory.
TM[CompactRIO,LabVIEW] is a trademark of National Instruments. Neither [S.E.A.], nor any software programs or other goods or services offered by [S.E.A.], are affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by National Instruments.